This beautiful You are Amazing Rainbow Flower Card was created with the awesome flower dies from the Pierced Bloom Dies set. I simply cut them in a variety of rainbow colors with my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Throw in a sentiment from the In Bloom stamp set and you’ve got a quick and simple card!
Take a look at all of the wonderful flowers and leaves you get with the Pierced Bloom Dies set! They are all stitched and absolutely gorgeous! So much you can do with this set.
For this card, I used some card stock scraps that I had left over to create a rainbow of flowers. But of course, you can use whatever you have.
You are Amazing Rainbow Flower Card Step-by-Step Tutorial
Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the following pieces:
- Basic White Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White (for the sentiment) – 2″ x 3″
- Scraps of the following cardstocks:
- Real Red
- Pumpkin Pie
- Daffodil Delight
- Garden Green
- Pacific Point
- Gorgeous Grape
- Using Black Memento ink and your Stamparatus, stamp the sentiment from the In Bloom stamp set on the piece of Basic White. Use your Paper Trimmer to trim down the sentiment.
- Use your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine to die cut flowers from the Pierced Blooms die set. Use the different colors of scrap cardstock to do this.
- Use Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the flowers on the 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White.
- Place the sentiment on the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere this piece to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add Some Bling!
- Place some Pear Basic Pearls in the center of each flower.