I would like you to meet my new favorite stamp set! (I know….I say that about all of them 🙂 ) But I REALLY love this one. I used products from the Ice Cream Corner Suite, which is in the January Mini Catalog, to make this adorable Sweet Ice Cream Happy Birthday Card. Let me introduce you to the suite and then I will tell you how to make the card.
Ice Cream Corner Suite
First up is the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle. Now you can get the stamp set and the punch separately, but why do that when you can save 10% by buying both of them together? The punch matches up perfectly with the stamp set and makes creating a card so much easier.
Next is the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper. Just like all of the patterned papers from Stampin’ Up! these are gorgeous!
The suite also has the beautiful Blackberry Bliss Ribbon that I used on my Sweet Ice Cream Birthday Card and some fun sprinkles
Sweet Ice Cream Happy Birthday Card Step-by-Step Tutorial
Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the following pieces:
- Blackberry Bliss Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″
- Bermuda Bay – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Ice Cream Corner – 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White (for the ice cream and cone) – 5-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Blackberry Bliss – 3-1/4″ x 1-1/2″
- Bermuda Bay – 3-3/8″ x 1-5/8″
- Using Blackberry Bliss ink and your Stamparatus, stamp the ice cream from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set on the piece of Basic White.
- Stamp the cone on the same piece of cardstock using Cinnamon Cider ink.
- Stamp the sentiment on the piece of Bermuda Bay with Blackberry Bliss three times.
- Use the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch to punch out the ice cream and cone.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to layer the patterned paper on the Bermuda Bay.
- Layer the sentiment on top of the piece of Blackberry Bliss with Stampin’ Seal. Adhere that piece to the patterned paper
- Stick the ice cream cone to the patterned paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Make a bow with the Blackberry Bliss Striped Ribbon and adhere it to the card with a glue dot.