Today’s Simple Saturday card is really beyond easy. Anyone can make this card…I promise. I used the You Melt My Heart sentiment from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set from Stampin’ Up! The beautiful background is created from the Ice Cream Corner patterned paper. Easy peasy!
Good News/Bad News
The good news is the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set is available now and will continue to be available in the 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual catelog. Yippee! This stamp set and the coordinating punch are one of my favorite sets!
The bad news is that the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper is only available through June 30, 2021. So, if you love it as much as I do, stock up now!
I also made this card using Petal Pink cardstock and ink!
You Melt My Heart Video Tutorial
You Melt My Heart Card Step-by-Step Tutorial
Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the following pieces:
- Basic White Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″
- Ice Cream Corner DSP – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Ice Cream Corner DSP – 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Old Olive or Petal Pink – 3″ x 3″
- Basic White – 3″ x 3″
- Use your Stamparatus Positioning Tool to stamp the sentiment from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set with either Old Olive or Petal Pink (depending on which card you are creating) on the Basic White 3″ x 3″.
- Use your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine to die cut the sentiment with the Layering Circle die. Cut another one out of the Old Olive or Petal Pink cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to layer the two pieces onto the white card base as shown.
- Adhere the sentiment to the other circle layer with Stampin’ Seal.
- Glue that circle to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
You Melt My Heart Card supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
Here’s another card where I used the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set!