What do you do when you have leftover scraps of cardstock? You make a Scrappy Tasteful Touches Circle Card!
This card is super quick and easy. If you have a lot of pieces of paper left over, (and who doesn’t?) then this card is for you.
Both of these cards use the same recipe. I made one with blue cardstock and the other one with pink. The sentiment for both of the cards come from the Tasteful Touches Stamp set.
I used the largest circle from the very versatile Layering Circle die stet from Stampin’ Up!
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Melon Mambo Cardstock – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Petal Pink Cardstock – 1/2″ x 4-1/2″ (Cut 1)
- Blushing Bride Cardstock – 1/2″ x 4-1/2″ (Cut 2)
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock – 1/2″ x 4-1/2″ (Cut 2)
- Melon Mambo Cardstock – 1/4″ x 4-1/2″ (Cut 4)
- Whisper White – 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″