I took a little bit of old and added some new to create this Pampered Pets Dog Card. The old part is the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper. It is retiring and won’t be available after May 3, 2021, so get it while you can!
The new part is the Scalloped Contours dies. I love these dies and they will be available on May 4, 2021! This card is very easy to make, thanks to these amazing dies.
The inspiration for this card was two challenges. I love challenges because they provide great inspiration.
Pampered Pets Dog Card Video Tutorial
Pampered Pets Dog Card Step-by-Step Tutorial
Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the following pieces:
- Flirty Flamingo Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black – 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Playful Pets DSP – 3-1/2″ x 5″
- Basic Black – 3″ x 3″
- Flirty Flamingo – 3″ – 1/4″
- Using Black Memento ink and your Stamparatus, stamp the sentiment from the Playful Pets stamp set on the piece of Flirty Flamingo. Trim the paper close to the sentiment.
- Use your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the large frame die from the Scalloped Contours dies to cut the piece of Basic Black. Use the second to largest die to cut the piece of Playful Pets Designers Series Paper.
- Use the Layerings Circles dies to cut out a dog from the patterned paper and a circle out of the Basic Black.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the designer series paper to the Basic Black cardstock, and the dog to the Basic Black circle.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Basic Black piece, the circle, and the sentiment to the card base.
Add Some Bling!
- Add some sparkle with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.