Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects showing “My Favorite Things” from any of the two current catalogs or the upcoming catalog in January. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I am thrilled to be participating in this month’s blog hop! The theme is “My Favorite Things”, and this card features some of my favorite Christmas supplies. The beautiful Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper and the gorgeous Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set can be used to create many quick and simple cards. Add the awesome Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack and you are well on your way to making a lot of easy cards!
Merry Christmas Gleaming Card Instructions
- Very Vanilla Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper – 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Very Vanilla Card – 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Use the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set to stamp the large ornament with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Copper Foil paper. Let dry.
- Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment on Very Vanilla with Pretty Peacock ink. Cut out with paper snips.
- Use the Gleaming Ornaments Punch pack to punch two small ornaments out of the Brightly Gleaming DSP. Punch the large one out of the stamped Copper Foil.
- Grab the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, put your 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla in the middle and run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Run some Stampin’ Seal on the backs of the 2 cut Designer Series Papers and the embossed Very Vanilla. Layer as in the photo.
- Adhere the 2 small ornaments with Stampin’ Seal and attach the larger ornament with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment and attach it to the card.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 13th when our theme will be Time to Sale-A-Brate. Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jeanie H Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp a Rainbow