Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “Wonderful Cards/Projects from the Garden” where our design team showcase projects from things found in a garden, such as flowers, vegetables, fruits, or even a garden scene. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Once you finish here, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My Happy Birthday Flower Card is a perfect choice for this month’s blog hop. And, it couldn’t be any easier to make. The little flower’s are die cut from the Pierced Blooms die set. The light purple middles made the white flowers pop. Add a matching ribbon, an embossed sentiment, and a bit of Wink of Stella, and you have a beautiful card!
Happy Birthday Flower Card Instructions
Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the following pieces:
- Basic White Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″
- Blushing Bride – 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White (for flowers)
- Highland Heather (for sentiment)
Stamp & Emboss
- Using Versamak ink and your Stamparatus, stamp the sentiment stamp from the In Bloom stamp set on the piece of Highland Heather.
- Cover the inked image with White embossing powder, dump off the excess, then set with heating tool.
- Use your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to cut three flowers with the Pierced Bloom dies out of Basic White cardstock. Cut the flower centers out of Highland Heather cardstock.
- Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut around the sentiment.
- Tape a 7″ piece of Highland Heather ribbon to the white card base.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the sentiment to the card and the flowers centers to the flowers.
- Adhere the flowers to the card with mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color the centers of the flowers with Wink of Stella.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team, because the Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on August 11th. Our theme will be “My Happiest Season” when our Design Team creates a project showcase projects inspired by their favorite season of the year. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Leah O’Brien at Honeybee Stamping & More
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple <<< You are here!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda