Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Great Family Occasions.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I decided to make a Happy Anniversary card for my Great Family Occasions card, and I decided to make it with some products from the new annual catalog. The new items will be available to order on May 4th, 2021.
Just look at the beautiful background die from the Scalloped Contours Die set and the gorgeous flower from the Color & Contour stamp set. I am in love with these items and I know you will love them too!
The sentiment is from the awesome Many Message bundle. This is truly a must for any card maker!
Happy Anniversary Card Instructions
Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the following pieces:
- Basic White Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″
- Basic White (for top layer) – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White (for flower) – 4″ x 3″
- Basic White (for sentiment) – 4″ x 3″ or 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Using Black Memento ink and your Stamparatus, stamp the flower stamp from the Color & Contour stamp set on the piece of Basic White.
- Stamp the color inside the flower with Polished Pink Ink.
- Use Black Memento ink to stamp the sentiment “Happy Anniversary” from the Many Messages stamp set on a piece of Basic White cardstock. You can use a large piece of paper to stamp all the sentiments, or a small piece for just the “Happy Anniversary”
- Use your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the large frame die from the Scalloped Contours dies to cut the piece of Basic White.
- Use the same die set to cut out the stamped flower image.
- Cut the sentiment with the Messages Die. If you stamped the entire image from the Many Messages stamp, you can save the other sentiments.
- Take a small block and stamp it on the Polished Pink ink pad.
- Get your Wink of Stella glitter brush and pick up some ink.
- Flick the ink on to the die cut piece of Basic White.
- Use Glue Dots to adhere the flower on the die cute piece of Basic White.
- Glue this piece on to the base with some Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the sentiment with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on to the card base.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on May 12th when our theme is “2021-2023 New In Colors” when our Design Team creates a project with the new family of In Colors for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple <<< You are here!
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Annette Elliott at AEstamps a Latte