I am a person who very much likes to color inside the lines. So when I sat down to create this Hand-Penned Petals Sympathy Card, and all the colors weren’t inside the lines, I admit that I freaked a little bit! However, that’s the way this stamp set works. It has a very natural artsy watercolor feel and the results are just lovely! Now if you REALLY want to color inside the lines, you can stamp the image and use your Stampin’ Blends. I will show you that in a future card.
The Hand-Penned Petals Stamp Set and Penned Flowers Dies make creating this card a breeze. Throw in the beautiful Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper and you’ve got an amazingly simple and beautiful card.
Hand-Penned Petals Sympathy Card Video Tutorial
Hand-Penned Petals Sympathy Card Step-by-Step Tutorial
Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the following pieces:
- Basic White – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″
- Pale Papaya – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Hand-Penned DSP – 5″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic White – 4″ x 5″
- Pale Papaya – 3-1/2″ – 2″
- Using Black Memento ink and your Stamparatus, stamp the image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set on the piece of Basic White.
- Use Highland Heather, Garden Green, Pale Paypaya, and Blushing Bride inks to stamp the insides of the flower.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the piece of Pale Papaya with Black Memento Ink. Trim the sentiment with your Paper Trimmer.
- Use your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the flower die from the Penned Flowers dies to cut out the flower image.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the designer series paper to the Pale Papaya cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Pale Papaya piece, the flowers, and the sentiment to the card base.
Add Some Bling!
- Add some sparkle with some Genial Gems!
Quick Matching Envelop!
The Hand-Penned Memories & More Cards & Envelopes pack has matching cards and envelops!