The Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set is one of my all time favorite stamp sets. I love the dandelion images, and the fonts that are used for the sentiments are just so pretty.
I also love the Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper. The colors are so beautiful and there is such a wide variety of patterns.
Put them together and you get a quick and easy card that is sure to brighten someone’s day!
The best part of Stampin’ Up! Products is that everything coordinates. This makes it so easy to create a simple card. I used the rainbow stripped piece of paper and the colors that coordinate are Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, and Coastal Cabana.
Just grab some cardstock in those colors, and you have a great dandelion wishes card!
Stamping Made Simple Step-by-Step Tutorial
Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the following pieces:
- Calypso Coral Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″
- Playing with Pattern DSP – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 4″
- Crushed Curry – 4″ x 3-1/4″
- Calypso Coral – 3-1/2″ x 3″
- Using Black Memento ink and your Stamparatus, stamp the dandelion from the Dandelion Wishes on the piece of Crushed Curry. Stamp the sentiment on the small piece of Calypso Coral.
- Use the Everyday Label Punch to punch out the sentiment.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to layer the Crushed Curry on the Coastal Cabana and then on top of the Playing with Patterns paper.
- Cut a 6-1/2″ piece of Coastal Cabana Ribbon from the Playing with Ribbon Combo Pack and tape it around the entire piece as shown in the picture.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere that entire piece to the card base.
- Adhere the sentiment to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
A Rainbow of Dandelion Wishes supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
This card has been inspired by this sketch at TGIF Challenges.