Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “2021-2023 New In-Colors.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Then, at the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I love the colors that Stampin’ Up! comes up with ever year but I have to say that the 2021-2023 New In-Colors are probably my favorites! There isn’t one of these fabulous colors that I don’t like.
Since we are featuring the 2021-2023 New In-Colors in this month’s hop, I decided to use all of them on my card! It is so easy to do since they coordinate so well. I used Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, and Soft Succulent to stamp with. Then I used a piece of the In-Colors DSP in Evening Evergreen.
The Color and Contour bundle makes this card a snap to make!
2021-2023 New In-Colors Card Instructions
Use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the following pieces:
- Basic White Card Base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″
- In Color DSP (Evening Evergreen) – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Basic White – 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic White (for flowers) – 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- Using Black Memento ink and your Stamparatus, stamp the flower stamp from the Color & Contour stamp set three times on the piece of Basic White.
- Stamp the color inside the flower with Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, and Pale Papaya inks.
- Use the Wink of Stella Glitter pen to pick up some ink of each color to paint the middles of the flowers.
- Use your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the large frame die from the Scalloped Contours dies to cut the piece of In Color Designer Series Paper.
- Use the same die set to cut out the stamped flower images.
- Arrange the flowers how you would like them on the piece of Basic White cardstock. Use Black Memento ink and the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment “So Very Happy For You”.
- Stamp the “spatters” on the same piece of cardstock with Soft Succulent Ink.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere two of the flowers on the piece of Basic White cardstock. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals for the third flower.
- Adhere this piece to the cut piece of DSP with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach the DSP piece to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 9th with “Fun Ways to Use Your Stampin’ Up! Products.” Participants showcase at least one of their favorite product tips. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple <<< You are here!